An opportunity to undertake this degree course from any part of the UK. . .
Introducing the University of Essex Online Foundation Degree Therapeutic Communication and Therapeutic Organisations.
We’d like to let you know about this innovative online degree programme, specially designed for people who work in social care, education or mental health and want to progress their careers. We’d be delighted if you could let your colleagues know about it.
We think the programme is special because: -
- It is tailored for people who may have missed out on further/ higher education opportunities earlier in life.
- It only requires study for one afternoon a week, so doesn’t disrupt working patterns.
- It brings students into contact with practitioners in other care and education settings, helping to create a “community of practice”
- It keeps a clear focus on the nature and practice of therapeutic, supportive relationships: what they looks like, how they can be disrupted, and the personal developments needed to achieve them.
We’ve been delivering the programme for nearly twenty years at our Colchester Campus. By now also offering an online version we want share this opportunity with people across the UK.
We also believe there are some distinct benefits to studying online.
- You can learn in your own environment. This means you have immediate access to all the things you know you need to feel comfortable whilst studying
- You have the convenience of no costly and time-consuming travel.
- It’s flexible: although online classes happen weekly, the combination of asynchronous elements (course elements that can be done at any time), our “Listen Again” facility for reviewing lectures at any time, and 24hr online access to our library, means that you can fashion a study routine that works for you
- It helps you develop the IT and virtual working skills that are increasingly prevalent in the workplace.
You can also find more information at our website here.
If you’d like to find out more please get in touch with me at email@example.com
or contact the course administrator, Alison Evans,on firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Director Fd.A / BA Therapeutic Communication and Therapeutic Organisations